Four content curators walk into a Mexican resort………….. and leave with the best of memories! HAHAHA!
Feeling nostalgic AF while I write this piece as this trip signified not only my first all blogger getaway but also my first official week of being a full-time Content Curator! EEEK! The expectations of some R+R were far beyond met on this unforgettable trip!
Welcome to Paradise!
El Ganzo is Los Cabos’ one stop shop for artistic, hipster, luxe boutique hotel vibes! Decorated in contemporary art, this unique hotel is what I’d describe as an experience. With it’s very own recording studio, cultural program, expansive views of the Sea of Cortez and Puerto Los Cabos Yacht Marina, you truly get the best of both modern and indigenous worlds. Truly, one of it’s kind in Los Cabos. PLUS, THERE ARE SO MANY INSTA-WORTHY AREAS TO SHOOT!
Each of us had our own ocean-front room equipped with a wooden soaking tub, which may I add, we took full advantage off! Together we scoped each other’s rooms and it was funny how we all entered, with “OOOOhs and AWWEs.”
For dinner, we went down to one of El Ganzo’s four restaurants, and enjoyed some yummy tacos and guac.
A jungle lush dream!
On our second day, we headed to this tucked away lux sanctuary, where tree houses, an organic farm, and palm forest meets modern chic aesthetics found in every corner.
We enjoyed this hidden gem for most of our day. From the farm to table dishes, playful billy goats, and the most picture-esque poolside, Acre is an Instagrammer’s dream! If you’re looking for an all-things serene and visually appealing ambience, Acre is your place to visit!
Island Dreams AF!
On our third day, we headed to Cabo San Lucas to spend the day at SUR. When you walk through their entrance doors, you are instantly transported into your own personal private island, overlooking Cabo’s shoreline and of course, the magical arch. We were greeted by the most impeccable staff with the best Berry Hibiscus Mojitos I’ve ever tried, and the freshest guac I’ve ever tasted! This open-air dining space gave us all the Greece vibes, for sure!
Once we finished our delish meals, we were then taken to our private beach chairs, where we were quenched with some chilled champaign and toasty vitamin D!
After sinking our toes in the sand, we were then escorted to SUR’s very own boat service where our group was taken out on our private boat to El Arco. We spent about an hour circling around the rock formations, captured some awesome moments, and even saw some tropical fishies!
We headed back to Hotel El Ganzo, and soaked up our final night together over looking the marina. How magical that this digital media platform, connected all four of us and our partners from all over the US, allowing our group to bond in one of the most culturally rich countries in the world #blessed .
On Sunday morning we shared one last meal and said our goodbyes *cue the tears*. This trip will forever hold a special place in my heart! Thank you, Hotel El Ganzo, Acre Baja, and SUR Beach House for making it all possible!
If you’re thinking about heading to Cabo, I highly recommend checking out these bomb establishments. I’m very much about aesthetics, safety, and ambiance and these places were 10/10.
Things to Remember:
- Cabo is humid AF! And if you’re like me and are sensitive to the sun, make sure you come prepared with big sun hats, sunnies, hydro flasks to refill your water, and a sh*t ton of sunblock. THAT SUN WAS NO JOKE!
- If you have dietary restricts, (like me) *eyeroll* be sure to communicate that with the chef before ordering. I did find it a bit difficult to find non-triggering food options throughout the trip however, all the above restaurants, accommodated my dietary needs as best as they could.
- Do not wander off the beaten path. I felt entirely safe during our trip but that was because we did our research ahead of time with the areas we would be frequenting, we made sure we always stayed with our group, and rented a car versus relying on taxis or Uber’s. This is not to say, other means of transportation is dangerous, but it felt a little more comforting knowing we were in control with where we were heading.
- Rent a car! Los Cabos and Cabo San Lucas is about a 45 minute drive from each other and with Uber’s being so far and in between, we saved a lot of time just hopping into our car. Plus, if you are planning to shop and location scout, it is much easier to drive there 🙂
- Live yo’ best life! This is Mexico, GO LOKO!!